Home » , » Agnes Monica Select Than Wear Sandals Shoes Alexander McQueen

Agnes Monica Select Than Wear Sandals Shoes Alexander McQueen

According to Agnes, sandals make her more relaxed so he also feels relaxed.
  Behind success as an artist, Agnes Monica still feels comfortable performing simple. One of them is through the selection of footwear he was wearing.

Via Instagram account, @ agnezmo, the singer of "Hide and Seek" was admitted that she prefers to wear sandals rather than footwear. Though he was wearing the shoe designs of Alexander McQueen.

"I'm sorry but the flip flop Alexander McQueen Havaina has rocked my world," said Agnes. "As they say, so my feet made ​​me feel relaxed and not easily upset. No. I'm serious."

Agnes is now much more relaxed and open about its activities. End of March, he also had to upload pictures that look feminine when a session shampoo commercial cultivation.
Share this video :

2 comments:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Have a look at my web site: Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so yeah, actually I made this blog just to learn and how to make a good article and is not my intention to rely on the video but it's just a template, but thank you for your submission.

      Delete

yllix

 
Support : Creating Website | Nike World | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. World Of Shoes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger